Death Wielding Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladder and Non-ladder Scriming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How this is gunna work.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maliko
Owner
Owner
Maliko

How this is gunna work. Empty
PostSubject: How this is gunna work.   How this is gunna work. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:44 am

If you have a complaint involving the way an administrator has acted towards you, you can do one of the following.

1. Post your complaint here, with valid reasons as to why an administrator has treated you unfairly. No name-calling or wild accusations like "He closed my thread because he doesn't like me."

2. You can send a private message to either the administrator in question, or to one of a higher standing voicing your complaint. A valid reason MUST be given with probable cause as to why you were treated unfairly.

To aid with any abuse you feel you have been given, please post screen shots whenever possible. NO flaming or unwarranted animosity will be tolerated. If an instance of abuse has been proven, actions will be taken to ensure it does not happen again.
Back to top Go down

How this is gunna work.
Page 1 of 1