Death Wielding Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladder and Non-ladder Scriming

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why i want access....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fire-Serenity
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type
Fire-Serenity

why i want access.... Empty
PostSubject: why i want access....   why i want access.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:24 pm

1. OK start dates don't count so the longer your in the clan it basically doesn't mean shit, thanks... which means your saying the bigger we grow everyone will be the same even though us that have been here longer getting it to grow was just a waste of our time?

2. If I'm or others are doing PUBLIC runs and we don't have access to ban people who are not following our rules what the fuck is the point of public runs and spreading our name? just so people can disrespect the DWK name? yea I'm cool off that...

Yea, I believe i made a perfectly logical explanation of why some of us SHOULD have access and if you don't agree with my two statements i will be leaving this clan.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/sexykitty
Maliko
Owner
Owner
Maliko

PostSubject: Re: why i want access....   why i want access.... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 7:36 pm

Fire-Serenity wrote:
1. OK start dates don't count so the longer your in the clan it basically doesn't mean shit, thanks... which means your saying the bigger we grow everyone will be the same even though us that have been here longer getting it to grow was just a waste of our time?

2. If I'm or others are doing PUBLIC runs and we don't have access to ban people who are not following our rules what the fuck is the point of public runs and spreading our name? just so people can disrespect the DWK name? yea I'm cool off that...

Yea, I believe i made a perfectly logical explanation of why some of us SHOULD have access and if you don't agree with my two statements i will be leaving this clan.
To be honest the join dates mean shit to kill off the older postings of cuz i was here first. if you do notice just to point out david has made a sulition for this and put a ban request section on this site.
i havnt personaly seen 1 post in that section. i do believe for a fact Kody does look at this site daily. and i also bleieve that when he does(which he hasnt yet becuase no one is posting in it) a ban request he will in fact ban said user. It is by YOUR own choice to run public runs. this always happens, some one doesnt follow the rules. that is why on nl when chaosing i would bring some one else to follow and pk said rule breaker. THIS IS MY VIEW ON THIS. SLOTH HAS NOT SEEN THIS POST AS OF 8:35 CENTRAL TIME.
Maliko aka Josh
Back to top Go down
David[Dwk]
WebMaster
WebMaster

PostSubject: Re: why i want access....   why i want access.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:36 am

as of right now since we are just starting and our name is not known you need public runs.. use the ban re quest forum and fire.. just show boobies thell follow rules.. there ither horny no life men.. or lesbians so.. ull work just fine.
Back to top Go down
https://clandwk.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why i want access....   why i want access.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why i want access....
Page 1 of 1